- Do not let the Double Sided Feather Flags to block a small stall on the front desk (unless you have a good reason), instead of being open and inviting, letting people enter your space and aisle
- Do not sit there and read or play computer. Instead, make your foreground smile and call them.
- If you have a very small Trade Show booth, try using the artist’s tape and “rehearsal” your settings to mark the space. Mark a 10×10 space on your home or office floor, place the table in space, and list the items you plan to show. So you will know how much you need to bring something, what can be left.
- Determine the limits of the venue according to the height of the site and the permitted material.
- Identify what your goal is – why are you in the program? Get potential customers, sell, build brand awareness? Everything is valid, just to know what you want from the program, or you do not know if it is successful.
- Do not forget to do marketing. Let people know that you will be at the show, where to find you, why do they want to.
- List and check twice. Do not let yourself fall into the no key thing – write it down and check it off
- Never ignore your customers!
- Have a special performance, match or some kind of deal.
- Do not forget to catch every clue and follow up immediately! The longer it takes for a follow-up action, the less likely it will be to become a customer.
When you are planning to setup Tension Fabric Displays at the Trade Shows, there are a lot of things to consider. The first is that the show is a b2b show, or a business show to consumers. Each type of program may have different needs and different ways to connect to your target customers.
When you are planning to setup your Trade Show booth, it is important to decide what you want to do with it. Do you want to attract the eye from a distance, sell the product from the stand, collect clues, brand, or say your name in the crowd? Do you try to provide an interactive experience? You need to work under height restrictions (sometimes Tension Fabric Displays are the only thing that allows more than a certain height. Does the photographic work area make sense to you? All of these goals are viable and can be achieved or enhanced by using Fabric Pop Up Displays.
So the first thing you might want to know is why you should use Tension Fabric Displays for setting up your Trade Show Booth? This Fabric Pop Up Display can create an atmosphere, set mood, create focus, is highly visible, and they create strong visual appeal for its photo quality eye-catching graphic custom printed. This is now widely used for Trade Shows and Red Carpet events as Step and Repeat Banner Stand.